1st Stakeholder Labs workshop
3rd March 2021 (15:00 – 17:00 CET)
Glaukos aims at developing innovative alternatives for textiles to significantly reduce the carbon and plastic footprint of clothing and fishing gear.
OBJECTIVES OF THE WORKSHOP:
- Stimulate the debate, identify challenges and provide recommendations for the design of more sustainable bio-based textiles for fishing gears and clothes.
- Initiate 2 Glaukos Stakeholder Labs (fishing gears and clothes) to integrate, through a multi-actor approach, the stakeholders’ perspectives in the project’s tasks and activities.
- Provide information and recommendations for the project activities
- Ensure the impact and adoption of future outcomes
- Collect stakeholders’ specific requirements
- Identify concerns, barriers and obstacles
CHALLENGES TO BE DISCUSSED:
- Feedstock related challenges
- Technical scientific challenges for polymer development
- Utility (performance) challenges
- Certification/standards related challenges
- Sustainability challenges, LCA and Eco-design
- End of Life challenges
- Market/exploitation challenges
- scientific/research community
- policy makers
- stakeholder related to fishing and clothing (primary sector, industries, SMEs, retailers)
- multipliers and innovation ecosystem enablers (associations, clusters, NGOs, Institutions, initiatives, etc.)
- standardisation and certification bodies
- civil society representatives
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! Participate to the workshop!
For more information: Michela Cohen email@example.com